About This Blog

So it's got to that point... that point when your adventures in the kitchen are getting so ridiculous that your friends say, 'I know... you should start a blog!'

Well here it is. A collection of my favourite recipes, my own recipes and all things food that resonate. Enjoy!

Saturday 5 November 2016

Beet Queen's First Supper Club!

Success!! My first supper club was a winner!! A few limitations, but we smashed it, and everyone loved the food which is most important :) In the new studio space 238, Stapleton Road, Beet Queen served a Mexican feast in celebration of Day of the Dead and Aaron's 50th Birthday. With no furniture but a table to prep we hosted with a ring of comfy floor cushions and sharing food. See the 'Supper Club' page for the menu! Recipes available on request :D

I think I can concur with the crowd that the salt baked smoked pineapple was the winning dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment